当前位置:首页>>魔兽资讯>>正文
《德拉诺之王》场景战役NPC对话翻译:舅老爷的老情人
2014-04-06 10:29:14 作者:mikemen 来源: 浏览次数:0
摘要:《德拉诺之王》场景战役NPC对话翻译,原来!原来舅老爷你还有这事儿啊!
 
塔纳安丛林
Khadgar: Our work is done. The portal is closed, for now.
 
卡德加:我们的工作完成了。传送门关闭了,暂时。
 
Khadgar: The only remaining task left is to die fighting. Who's with me?
 
卡德加:剩下的唯一工作就是一场死斗。谁跟我来?
 
Dartoon: No, human. It was my duty to watch over this portal, and I failed. My troops and I will buy the time you need to escape.
 
Dartoon:不,人类。看守传送门是我的义务,然而我失败了。我的人以及我会为你们撤退争取时间。
 
Netherwane: I shared that duty with you, Dar'toon. We will meet the enemy together.
 
Netherwane:我也有同样的义务,Dar'toon。我们一起作战。
 
Thrall: Your sacrifices - and your camaraderie - will not be forgotten.
 
萨尔:你们的牺牲,以及你们的友情,将不会被遗忘。
 
Khadgar: Very well. Follow me!
 
卡德加:很好,跟我来!
 
Khadgar: Prepare to heroicallyCTRL-Ethrough the portal with me!
 
卡德加:准备好和我一起穿过传送门!
 
Yrel: We have a visitor. Perhaps a savior.
 
伊蕾尔:我们有一位访客。也许是一位救星。
 
Yrel: Quickly now, follow me!
 
伊蕾尔:速度!跟紧我!
 
Drekthar: I feel the flames dying down. What is happening, draenei?
 
德雷克塔尔:我感到火焰在熄灭。发生了什么事?德莱尼?
 
Thrall: Look at him - brutally cutting down unarmed prisoners.
 
萨尔:看看他-残忍地砍杀手无寸铁的囚犯。
 
Kargath: I'd greet you, invaders, but I'm afraid I don't have the time.
 
卡加斯:我本该问候你,入侵者,但是我恐怕没空(来管你)。
 
Thrall: Thought you'd never ask.
 
萨尔:还以为你不会问了呢。


相关报道:

[关闭] [返回顶部]


  返回首页 | 最新资讯 | 资源下载 | 魔兽图片 | 单机文档 | 技术攻略 | 玩家视频
备案号:蜀ICP备2024062380号-1
免责声明:本网站为热爱怀旧WOW的玩家们建立的魔兽世界资料网站,仅供交流和学习使用,非盈利和商用.如有侵权之处,请联系我们,我们会在24小时内确认删除侵权内容,谢谢合作。
Copyright © 2024 - 2024 WOWAII.COM Corporation, All Rights Reserved

机器人国度